Got a bit of… toothpaste.
If you ever get the chance to see your favourite band live, fucking do it and don’t regret a single thing.
those moments when straight people assume you’re one of them and you feel like a gay secret agent
it’s an ace case
Demi in disguise
Just like grammar used to make
JUST LIKE GRAMMAR USED TO MAKE
This is SO cool that I just had to share.
you clever fuckers
my teacher used this today
23+8+9+19+11+5+25 = 100%
i want to wear your hoodies and stay up talking about the universe with you until 3 am and i want to hold your hand and kiss your face and hug you when im sad and have marathons of our favourite shows
I understand this feel.
comic book meme + an arc you’d like to see on the big screen
↳ for anonymous
Matt Fraction’s Hawkeye
My sexual orientation is I don’t care what your genitals are just as long as you don’t put them near my face.
really quickAsexual 101
- asexuality = no sexual attraction. that’s literally it
- ace: shortened form of asexual; like how bisexuals are bi, we are 'ace'
- asexuality is a spectrum, and gray-asexual and demisexual are valid identities that fall on the ace spectrum
- allosexual: a person who experiences sexual attraction, i.e. someone who is straight or gay or bi
- asexy: an ace term to describe something nice-looking but without the sexual implications of the word ‘sexy’
- colors are black, gray, white, and purple
tumblr is being cranky and won’t let me use a pic butthe flag is four horizontal stripes of black, gray, white, and purple descending in that order
- black ring worn on the middle finger of either hand
- ace of spades = aromantic asexual; ace of hearts = alloromantic asexual; ace of clubs = gray-asexual; ace of diamonds = demisexual
- cake: a community in-joke is that we are obsessed with cake, because cake>sex
- don’t tell people how to identify; there is no One True Way to be asexual and behavior =/= orientation
- don’t throw people who fit stereotypes under the bus
- do encourage varied representation of asexuals and show the world that there is no One True Way to be asexual
- do look out for your fellow asexuals; it’s a harsh world out there and we’ve got to support each other
- acephobia: discrimination against asexual people
- allosexism: assertion that it is better or more valid to be allosexual than asexual
- amatonormativity: assertion that monogamous romantic relationships are more valuable than other types of relationships
- sex-disinterested: not being interested in sex/sexual things
- sex-repulsed: being repulsed by sex/sexual things; note: sex-repulsion and disinterest can occur in varying degrees
- don’t be afraid to ask questions as long as you do so respectfully
- welcome to the club!!!